About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Surprise

Hey Internet world....sorry for my absences but there is a reason. Well I usually do all of my blogging at night and well I have been too tired because..........

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!!

I am so thankful and just filled with joy. It is a little commical though because we had pretty much planned it for a different time so that it would work out with my wedding schedule but this just showed me that I go on GOD's plan, not mine. So I am getting better at night time and I will be blogging a lot now.

7 comments:

Heather S. Photographics said...

congrats darling!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Take all the time you can to rest (go to bed early) because you need it!

Zekeshem said...

Congrats, Dawn!! That's so exciting, and I'm so happy for you guys!! This certainly will be an exciting year! :D

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Dawn, CONGRATULATIONS! :-) That's so exciting!

johnbretnall said...

congrads.......jb

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats to you and your husband!