About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mappin Family

At our church we are part of a core group, and it is a group of five families that get together and do a Bible Study every other week. We have grown so close to those families, that they are like our own family. Stephanie and Rick are part of our small group and recently Stephanie asked me to take pictures of her WHOLE family.
This was a fun shoot at John Chestnut Park. Thank you for letting me spend the time with your family and it was great meeting all of you.
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR SLIDE SHOW!!!!!






No comments: