About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What I want for Christmas

There will be more pictures coming soon, hopefully tonight, but for fun I wanted to post my Christmas list. Life right now is NOT about me at all and really, the only thing that is about me is my blog so I am going to be totally selfish and write MY WANTS!!!!!
1. No I don't want John Mayer, but I want tickets to his concert coming in FEBRUARY!!!! I would also really like his new CD, well not the CD of course, who still buys those? I would like the MP3s.


















2.I guess this is less about me about me and a little about my son, but I really want an annual pass to the Zoo. Evidently our Zoo is the best in the country, did you know that?














3.Of course I would love for my butt to look like the girls in the commercial, so I want the Rebok Easytone.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I want tickets to John Mayer too... but seeing how it is the night before my wedding, I dont' think that will happen. Well, what I really want is to see Michael Franti and Spearhead... but that will have to wait for another year. If you get the tickets, I want to hear all about it at our wedding!

Merry Christmas Dawn to you and your family!!!!

Erin Gail said...

i still buy cds! i love them. i love liner notes - the lyrics and the thank you's and that i can pile them up and frantically sort through them looking for whichever one i'm looking for... i have more mp3s then cds, but i still love them. a lot.

and i have both the new john mayer cd and tickets for his concert in february.

i'm.so.excited.i.can.hardly.wait.

i also am 24, single and selfish :)