About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Friday, January 8, 2010

Best of 2009 Weddings

Wow am I behind or what? 2009 was a good year for my family and I, but not such a good year for Dawn Haas Photography. Because of our sweet new addition to the family, I shot less than a handful of weddings and even less engagement sessions. I was on a form of bed rest and always had to "take it easy" while I was pregnant, hard to do as a photographer, so I had to take a vacation from shooting.
Although I was not shooting full-time this past year, I took some of the best pictures I have EVER taken this past year. I feel like I get better with EVERY CLICK. To make things even better, I just upgraded to a better camera!!!!!!!

2010 is going to be crazy for Dawn Haas Photography!!!! Full of Weddings, Engagements and new BABIES!!!! This is going to be a good year!

I still would like to look back at this year by just posting my favorites. Here are my favorite photos from each wedding this year.





No comments: