About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Monday, November 22, 2010

Jessica and Brian: Tampa Maternity Photography

Jessica and Brian are having twins!!! A boy and a girl (hints the blue and pink)!! I loved taking their pictures, but I am so so so so excited about taking pictures of those babies!!! I hope you love your pictures and please please please enjoy the next few months by resting and sitting and reading lots of books. I miss reading books, children make you tired ;) Totally worth it.









No comments: