About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sarah and Jared


This is my first photo session. It was so much fun, a little cloudy but that's ok. I knew we were going to have good luck when the first thing they did was lock their keys in their car. Ha ha. They are a fun and happy couple and I am proud to call them my first.
View Slideshow










3 comments:

melissa said...

Dawn, you have an eye! I love photography, and can definitely spot great shots, and these are phenomenal!

kianiandjason said...

These pics are so beautiful!! You do have a knack for getting a great shot!! I love Sarah's eyes! Love them!

kianiandjason said...

Oh yeah, and your baby is so precious...I just want to squeeze his cheeks!!