About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Eva and Andrew

On Tuesday I got to take more pictures of my friends children. I am learning so much when I shoot children (wow that sounds really bad). I learned that not everyone poses and you have to deal with what you get. Eva was so funny, she did everything she could not to look at the camera. I think I got a few good ones though. I hope you are pround Smitty ;) Here are just a few from our shoot on Tuesday






1 comment:

smithers said...

they look great! can't wait to see the rest!