About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Friday, February 1, 2008

Mitchell and Megan


Yesterday I took pictures of this wonderful couple that met in sixth grade, Mitchell and Megan. From my understanding Megan told her aunt in sixth grade that Mitchell was the guy she was going to marry. We had a lot of fun. We went to the sponge docks and took some pictures there first. Well it was the first warm and sunny day in a while so every one was out and so that was two problems for us, the sun and the people. I am not going to say names but someone was too shy to kiss HIS girlfriend infront of other people. Then we went to Fred Howard Park and I love the pictures we got there.
They are getting married in May and I have the privledge of doing their wedding too!! I am excited to see these two during this fun time in their life.









1 comment:

Meg said...

Wow I love them all so far! Our 'funny' picture is cuute! I can't wait to see the rest! And I can't wait for you to do our wedding! I'm excited! You are gifted with the camera :)