About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Thursday, February 7, 2008

A picture worth thousand words

Today I recieved a little piece of happiness from my Dad. He sent me an email with a photo of him and I mowing the lawn together. Now that I am a mommy and I see how much this picture means to me, it makes me want to take more pictures of Christopher. I love this pictures of me and my Dad, what is sad though is I don't know where all these are. Man and I guess I am getting old because I thought only old people's photos turned colors. Well I am going to use the help of my friends on OSP to see if they can turn this pictures around and keep it alive. Thank you Dad for this gift!!!

2 comments:

MattDJ said...

Hey Dawn!

Don't feel bad...mine are starting to turn colors too! ;-)

So stoked to have found your blog!! Can't wait to see what you do with your talents!!!

Many Blessings

MattDJ said...

Hey Dawn! Got your question. If you want more info on the lenses you see in my BODA review, I linked to them within the review text. If there's anything I've learned in the many purchases I've made thus far, it is this: Canon's L-series lenses were the best investment I could have made for my business. I didn't realize it until I made the jump. Expensive...YES! And soooo worth it. Be creative in how you come about getting them. For example (I may be blogging about this soon), a good friend of mine owns a construction company and asked me to do a few shoots of some projects he had completed. While architectural photography is not my cup of tea, I suggested the idea of him investing in me by paying me for the price of a 16-35mm 2.8L and I will return his investment by completed several shoots for him. It was a win-win for both of us!

Feel free to contact me with any other ?'s you may have. Looking forward to more of your awesome work! :-)