About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Friday, February 8, 2008

Christopher and Levi


Yesterday we got to babysit Levi!! So Christopher and Levi got to hang out for a little while and of course I had to take pictures. Christopher was into Levi but Levi was not into grabby Christopher. Poor Levi, every time he would pick anything up Christopher would think he was handing it to him and would take it from him. I had to give him a big spanken....ha ha just kidding. Ok well here are a few pictures of the boys.




1 comment:

Fabian Boente said...

Hi Dawn, thank you for visit my blog. OSP really rocks is a very helpful community.
I love your pictures!

Regarding your question about the lens I am using, I use Canon Lens:
1) EF 24-70 mm f/2.8L USM.
2) EF 70-200 mm f/2.8L IS USM.
My wishing list:
3) EF 16-35 mm f/2.8L II USM.

With this 3 lens you start to have most of your bases covered, but prime lens are spectacular at sharpness and the fisheye is a really fun lens so this is my wish list:

My prime lens wish list:
4) EF 15 mm f/2.8 Fisheye
5) EF 85 mm f/1.2L II USM or the more affordable alternative F 85 mm f/1.8 USM.
6) EF 50 mm f/1.2L USM or the more affordable alternative F 50 mm f/1.4 USM.
7) EF 14 mm f/2.8L II USM.
8) EF 24 mm f/1.4L USM or the more affordable alternative F 50 mm f/2.8.

Hope this helps. Also, I would be glad to help you second shooting with Mitchell and Megan wedding if you need so.