About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

February

Wow we have been busy this month!! I have not been able to get on here a lot so here are a few pictures to show what we have done this month. Well we went over our friends the Hoogerwerf's house and the boys got to play again. Here they are on their Radio Flyer.



Then Chris got his new Lathe and has played with it a lot here he is trying to turn a vase I think. I never thought I would have so many wooden knick knacks all over my house.

No comments: