About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Family Time


Over the weekend we were in Pittsburgh and we got to spend time with my husband's cousins and their children too. I had so much fun getting to know all of them and taking pictures of their babies. One of the children was a little ham, I will give you one guess as to which one it was based on the pictures. I hope you all like them. We love you all!!


Here is a pictures of all the babies.



Baby Quinet...sorry I don't know how to spell it



Cute Baby Brady


Cutie Pie Marideth





No comments: