About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Monday, March 3, 2008

Kevin and Kortnee

Wow what a fun couple!!! You know how with some couples you just know they will be together forever, well Kevin and Kortnee are one of those couples. They are best friends and that is the first step to falling in love. I use to work with Kevin and Kortnee at Chilis and now I get the privledge of taking their pictures. I had so much fun acting goofy and trying to out do the other people trying to take pictures. We went to a wonderful place called Fred Howard Beach and took some great pictures. I am only putting up four because I want you to look at the rest of them on the new slideshow program I have. Click here for the slideshow. Turn up the volume there is music!!












2 comments:

Armin de Fiesta said...

Beautiful images Dawn!

MattDJ said...

Can you say "canvas print" for image 4?!?!

Beautiful.