About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Friday, March 21, 2008

Zoey

Meet Zoey, she is the most adorable three year old I have ever met and beautiful too. We went to Anderson Park and pretty much had it all to ourselves. Easter is coming soon so she got to wear a dress that her Aunt Jenny bought her. I worked with both her Mom and her Aunt Jenny at Chilis, man all my clients are Chilis clients. So some of Zoey's favorite things to do where to spin around in circles and sing songs. She made sure I knew where she was all the time, "I'm over here." Oh and I think after this session I will write Anderson park and complain about their slide, who envents a slide that turns inward, she fell over the side twice... very silly idea. Now Presenting the marvelous and beautiful..... ZOEY!!!
CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW!!



2 comments:

MattDJ said...

Looooooove the new look!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

i love this little girl's outfit!