About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Monday, March 10, 2008

Mike and Katie

This is Mike and Katie and they are getting married in July 2009. They are a fun couple that was willing to do almost anything to get a great picture. We went to Clearwater beach on what has to be the most cloudy day but it did not get their spirits down. I had fun you guys can't wait to do more pictures with you!!
CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW!


2 comments:

mum said...

BRAVO!!! Dawn. WOW, they must be thrilled with this video.

So good. Love Mom and Lo

MattDJ said...

I second Mom's comment! Super job Dawn!!! :-)