About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Jake, Tanner, and Taylor

I love boys!! They are so much fun. Especially this group of boys, man it was hard work keeping up with all three of them. Kudos to you Kiani and Jason you seem to be doing a great job. I met up with this family and a local park and it was a ball. From swinging on the swing to climbing up the slide to falling head first getting a mouth full of dirt. These boys are adorable and love to pose especially Tanner and Taylor. I had fun lets do it again some time!!
CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW


1 comment:

MattDJ said...

Lovin' the bigger look Dawn!!! I'm still trying to iron out a few things myself.

It never ends does it? :-)