About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Zoey...Teaser and Logo Change

Here is a cute little teaser for what is to come in a few days. My little friend Zoey!!


Well if you have been looking at my blog what-so-ever you know that I am going through some change. I am in the process of creating my final logo and I think I am there!! Finally!! So from now on the borders will change and my look is a little diffent. I am happy!

No comments: