About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Now offering Lifestyle Portraiture

I am happy to announce that I will now be offering lifestyle portraiture for infants and families. Please email me for more information I would be happy to talk to you and hear about that wonderful new buddle of joy or the buddle of joy soon to been here. I am so excited about this new part of our business. It gives parents and families a way to pause life and remember the exact way things were. I am going to be offering a variety of packages along with many many albums and books available for your baby pictures. I can't wait to get started I had to start taking some pictures of my little man as soon as I could.

4 comments:

mum said...

What a beautiful baby. This would make a great announcement postcard
for families...hint, hint... lets say like families in Texas for instance. Love you MOM

Lori Barbely Photography said...

Love these! You're well on your way girl!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Lifestlye portraits are amazing. These images are awesome Dawn.

Anonymous said...

i love his cheeks, i just want to squeeze them! great job with this dawn!