About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Rockstar Roadtrip

Tomorrow is my very first siminar!! Woo Hoo!! I am going to the Rockstar Roadtrip lead by Corey McNabb and Amber Holritz. What I am hoping to get out of this is a better sense of how to expand my business and market and learn a lot about lifestyle photography from Amber. Amber is amazing at lifestyle and Corey is amazing at wedding photography... what a combination for me!!! My new friends... well hopefully I will make a lot of new photography friends. Wish me luck and I will hopefully have some pictures to show when I return!!

3 comments:

MattDJ said...

Awesome!! Can't wait to see your review and photos! Your clients are so lucky to have a photographer investing as much as you are in education and seminars. You rock!!

Suzie said...

Hi Dawn! It was great to meet you at the seminar! I had a blast! Hope to see you some more. Your blog looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

It was fun meeting you!!!! Hope to get together soon!