About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Monday, August 25, 2008

BIG CHANGES!!!

Well it has been a while since I have been on here but let me just tell you that Dawn Haas Photography is about to go through some big changes this FALL!!! I don't want to give anything away but we are taking on a new look and I am so excited about it. Here is a list of things to look forward to in November/Decemeber:
1. Dawn Haas Photography Promo Video
2. New Blog!!
3. New Websites
4. NEW LOOK!!!

To give you a little hint as to the direction we are going I changed the music on the blog.

LOVE TO ALL!!
dh

3 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ha ha! love it dawn!

Anonymous said...

OH!!! I cant wait.....

Love the music and the photo.

More hints pleeez!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I look forward to seeing the new look. Change is a good thing...I keep telling myself that ;-D. We need to schedule a local photog get together.
-Jeff