About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kim and John: Wedding

Last weekend on my Birthday I shot a wedding with the great Kerri McConnel the wedding took place in Clearwater. To see more information check out Kerri's blog for when she posts her pictures. Here are a few pictures I took.
Kim getting ready with her bridesmaids and mom.


John and his Groomsmen getting ready





She was so calm before the ceremony. A very stressless day for her.




After the ceremony we got to spend a little one on one time together.










A few details from the reception. I had fun with you Kerri!!! You are the best!

3 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

the shots in the bar are killer!!

Anonymous said...

Dawn, that RR shot is UNREAL! Great job.

Pat said...

I love the bar shots, badass!