About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Monday, March 30, 2009

Sage and Tasha: Wedding Sneak Peek

:::EDIT::: Something is going on with my blogger and it is desaturating all of my pictures so people look pale and colors look dull. Please excuse it till I can fix it.

I had an AMAZING wedding to shoot this past Saturday and I wanted to put up a few for my friend Tasha since I am sure she is probably checking my blog over and over ;)
Get ready for a lot more pictures soon!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Tasha said...

Girl, you rock! I was going to be patient, but I had to look. I can't wait to see the rest. You are amazingly skilled and I'm glad you were our photographer!!!

Michelle Guzman said...

I especially love the first two. The second might be my fave. :)

Staci Newman said...

Every time you post another event, I feel so lucky that I found you for my wedding. I can not wait to see your capabilities between and when I get married in October. I am soooo excited. These pictures are gorgeous! You are awesome at what you do!

Heather S. Photographics said...

Oops. Dawn please don't okay the last comment as it was on my silly RobBlog.

Anyway, Love these shots. I remember the engagement shoot blog and feeling that they made such a beautiful couple. Cannot wait to see the slideshow!

Loving the chucks too!