About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sage and Tasha: Wedding

Well it is finally time for me to put up some pictures from Tasha and Sage's big day. I am afraid I am going to make this is really long post because I wanted to include so many pictures. Tasha has always reminded me of Gwyneth Paltrow and it seemed fitting that she picked a venue that I imagine could have been in the movie Emma. From getting her hair done to making sure everyone had the flowers she made just for them to making sure her one year old got something to eat, she was the perfect bride. All I can say is DETAILS, DETAILS, DETAILS.....wow, the details were just amazing all the way down to the Tasha and Sage coloring books.

Tasha and Sage,
You both are amazing people and I am so honored to know you. Beckett is blessed to have parents like you. But remember to kiss eachother first and to always spend at least 15 min on the couch together without Beckett. Your marriage will be long and happy because you are friends too, that is so important. You threw a great party and I am only sad that I didn't get to dance with you :) Keep in touch and lets get the boys together!!! God Bless you all.
Your friend,
Dawn

CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW!!!!

Thank you Carolina Araujo for helping me capture this day!



















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! Wow What a Wedding.

Lovely Bride!

Valerie Schooling said...

Very cool couple, neat location and AWESOME pictures, Dawn! I'm lovin these!

Lauren said...

Dawn these are absolutely beautiful :D You did a wonderful job!