About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lori: Head shots

This is my sister Lori whom is a model up north and I was honored with the pleasure of taking some head shots for her. She came to visit for a week and we had the time of our lives. She made me feel younger than I am and older at the same time. I realized that I am no longer as "chill" as I thought I was. Anyways here are some of her sweet pictures. Don't worry Lori, I will send you the rest!










Just because I am her big sister and I can pick on her I figured I would. Well every model knows how to pose but every good model knows how to do the "Blue Steal."




And we called this one the Squatting Squirrel. I have no idea what she was trying to do :-) ha ha ha!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn....now it seems you will be adding headshots to your repertoire! We have been to numerous photographers and paid big bucks, you are the best!

Michelle Guzman said...

Dawn, these are great!! What fun headshots.

Kelly LaBruyere said...

These are awesome, Dawn!