About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Favorite commercial ever!!!!

I was watching TV the other day and I saw this commercial and it is now my favorite EVER!!! Its the little things in life that make me happy and this commercial makes me happy. What is your favorite?? Put it in the comment section so I can see them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dawn I loved that commercial it is sooooooo cute. Here is my fav.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C7oqXewyCE