About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Table for 7 please

This is an amazing family and I love them all. They use to go to our church and live near eachother but since they have moved I hardly get to see them. They are an amazing family full of love and life and laughter. Chris and I would like to have a large family also, and this family always comes to my mind.
Baby Joshua was born just a few weeks ago and they wanted to capture how small he was before he got too big. What a beautiful baby he is and he has great siblings to have fun with.
Love you all!!!!
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR SLIDE SHOW!!!!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your website is some other forum about getting bigger pictures and widening your blog...

Anyhoo...I love your work, you did awesome on these pictures.

Kelly LaBruyere said...

Such an adorable baby! I loved how you captured the family's interactions. And that shot of their feet is awesome!

Anonymous said...

The feet picture could be an advertisment. These arefun. Their love is naturally beautiful!