About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Amber and Jim: Engagement Session

Amber and Jim are getting married in March at the Tampa Palms Country Club, but for their engagement session we headed out to Ybor. I love Ybor because of all the great colors and textures but there are always a lot of people so you have to be ok with doing things around people. Amber and Jim were awesome and were willing to do anything. They were so much fun and we laughed a lot.
I hope you both enjoy your pictures and I can't wait to get to know you more in the next year.
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR SLIDESHOW!!!!









3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dawn, thank you for the wonderful photos! My mom and I both cried when watching the slideshow. We definitely need to hang out before March 27th!

Heather S. Photographics said...

Dawn,
Its been a while since I stopped in. I am glad to see that you are keeping busy. I love to see your talent and creativity grow and this shoot was phenomonal! School has kept me to busy to shoot!

Keep up the great work!

Heather

Anonymous said...

Dawn, I absolutely love the picture when he is kissing her hand. I cried during this slide show and I dont even know them. Its so beautiful. They look so good together ;)