About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Friday, May 8, 2009

Evan and Anna: Sneak Peek

Here is one picture from last nights engagement session at Sand Key Park in Clearwater. More pictures to come!!!

1 comment:

kris arnold said...

What a beautiful picture! Anna and Evan look wonderful. You captured them both looking so happy. Sitting here in Alaska, this brightens my day. Please give me some more to drool over. Thank you.
Kris
(mother of the bride)