About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Monday, May 11, 2009

Evan and Anna: Engagement

I met Anna at Kortnee and Kevin's wedding and a few months ago she emailed me from Alaska letting me know that her and her fiance, Evan, would be in town in May. I am so happy I got to spend a little more time with Anna and that I got to meet her fiance. We met at Sand Key Beach for their engagement session. They are such a sweet couple and their relationship takes me back to the beginning of mine and Chris's relationship, that is a good sign!!!
I did not get the whole story, but I know that Evan is in the Coast Guard in Alaska, but I think it is Anna's Dad whom drives or rides in one of these choppers. It was really funny because this is the second coast guard aircraft that went by us. It was as if the Coast Guard was watching over their shoot ;) This one actually got close to us.

Anna and Evan,
Have a wonderful wedding, I wish I could be there, just to see how great you two will look!! I thought Evan was funny with his "Oh Boys," I would love to see what he will be like on his wedding day. God Bless you both and if you allow Him to, I know your marriage will be wonderful.
Dawn
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR SLIDESHOW!!!!!








I have seen other people do this picture with an iphone, but I have a Blackberry Storm and I thought we should REPRESENT!!!!

1 comment:

Theresa Marie said...

LOVE numbers 6&7! Great job Dawn!