About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cousins

This is a wonderful idea for a Mother's Day present. Kari emailed me asking me to take pictures of all the cousins and I got really excited because ALL of these children are beautiful. The session was a lot of fun, and Kari and Alicia did a great job of getting the kids to look my way. From singing to swinging things above my head, they did a wonderful job. I bet it was a sight to see for an onlooker.
I hope you all enjoy your pictures and Happy Mother's Day to ALL the women that made these four beautiful children happen.
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR SLIDE SHOW!!!!








No comments: