About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ava Turns 2: Family Session

Last week I met up with this great family at The Sunken Gardens in St. Pete. It was an amazing walk through the most beautiful plants and flowers, but the funny thing was that just right outside was an Outback and a Carrabas. It was like Garden of Eden in the middle of the city. Anyways, Ava is turning two, and probably did already, and they wanted to make sure to have some pictures of her.

Happy Birthday sweet Ava, I hope it was a good one. Thank you for being patient with me. Jamie, you have a beautiful family!!!
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR SLIDE SHOW!!!













No comments: