About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Elise: Senior Sneak Peek

Two things, first of all after many many trials and long hours of me being picky, I have finally decided on a new watermark. I am happy with it and I feel like it doesn't take away from the pictures too much. So let me know what you think.
Second, I took pictures of the fun and wonderful Elise this past week and here is a sneak peek at her pictures. More to come soon!

No comments: