About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Elise: Senior 2009

I love taking pictures of Senior girls because they are always so excited an just ready to be in front of the camera!! Elise was so much fun and luckily she brought along a friend to help her laugh and you will see, she laughs a lot in these pictures. Good luck with the upcoming years Elise and stay sweet and yourself. You are a fun person to be around!!
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR SLIDE SHOW!!!!





Oh this last picture is not a traditional "dawnhaas" picture but I heard these two mention Sweeny Todd several times during the shoot so I tried to do a little Sweeny Todd look to their picture. I don't know, it may be ridiculous but I think they will get a kick out of it ;)

No comments: