About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Amber and Jim: Tampa Wedding Photographer

Venue: Tampa Palms Golf & Country Club
Day of Coordinator: Life Events
DJ: Sword Sounds - Keith Lanson
Videographer: Movie Magic Productions
Flowers: Fishhawk Florist
Ceremony Music: Pink Fiddle
Hair and Makeup: Michelle Renee

Congratulations Amber and Jim!! I can't believe your day has come already. It has been great spending this time with you and getting to know you both. You threw a great party!!!!

Thank you Theresa for helping me shoot this wedding. You are such a great friend!



I love the emotion in this photo!! Amber's mom and now mother-in-law did a good job observing.
 Amber is just waiting for her day to start.
My Favorite!!!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Beautiful Wedding Amber. Great job Dawn and Teresa!