About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mother's Day Special

Hi friends,
I am out of town right now and I am unable to create a fun graphic for this special but I am going to have a Mother's day special that will start Monday April 19th and go till May 7th. Its a great present for mom or you could even surprise your mom with great pictures of your family. Contact me by email if you are interested dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Mother's Day Special $100
Half hour session
10 fully edited pictures on DVD (unedited photos will also be on DVD)
2 11x14s or 8x10s

No comments: