About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Friday, May 14, 2010

Becky and Jared: Maternity Session

Becky and Jared are expecting sweet baby Ava within the next month!! I am so excited to see Becky as a mom, she is so chill and fun, she will be an amazing mom. Becky is also an event coordinator with Life Events and for all my BRIDES I totally recommend her as your day of coordinator. She will make your day easier and assist you with your plans and share your excitement.

Congratulations to you Becky and Jared, I can't wait to take pictures of sweet Ava.

4 comments:

Becky Morgan said...

Oh Dawn they are beautiful! I am sitting here in tears watching that video...you have given us a gift we will cherish forever! Thank you so much!

Tasha said...

Makes me want to get pregnant again soon, just so I can have you shoot beautiful maternity pics of us! The ones with the rows of the trees in the backgrounds are especially gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Becky you look stunning!!!...ok Jared you look good too :)

We can't wait to see little Ava! -Jim and Amber

Staci Cashen said...

They're just beautiful Dawn. Good work.