About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Melissa and Ryan: Tampa Wedding Photography

He said "Will you do me a favor? And spend the rest of your life with me?" She said "Of course."
The words that started an amazing relationship, the kind of relationship that will make people want what they have.
Congratulations to you, Melissa and Ryan, may your relationship be filled with Love and Respect and live forever. God bless you both. Thank you so much for letting me be part of your beautiful day.
Dawn Haas
Thank you to my sweet friend Theresa Marie for second shooting with me!!!
Venue: Hyatt Regency
Day of Coordinator: Life Events
DJ: Expert Productions
Flowers: Fishhawk Florist


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful!