About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lisa and Jon Engagement: Barrington Hill

There are some people in life that you just click with and Lisa and Jon are one of those people for me. I walked up to Barrington Hill to meet these strangers and I think we left friends. LOVE IT!!!! We had a ton of fun and Alicia was so hospitable and made it so easy for us to take pictures there. I hope you enjoy these pictures and I can't wait to shoot Jon and Lisa's wedding in May!!!!


CLICK HERE FOR YOUR SLIDESHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

















No comments: