About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Show Me Your Pictures!!!! : CONTEST!!!!

Ready for another contest.....wait when have I ever done a contest before this....Ready for my 1st contest!?!?! I wanna see how you have used your pictures by Dawn Haas Photography. Show me the beautiful displays and creative ways you have used your photographs. Send a picture of your display to Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com by Oct. 17th that gives you one week. I will then post all the pictures for people to vote and the person with the most votes after 3 days of voting will receive a 14x16 CANVAS of their favorite picture!!!
GET TO WORK!!!!

Here is a sneak peek of what I am working on right now.



No comments: