About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Friday, December 5, 2008

Danny and Nicole: Wedding Album

I just finished Danny and Nicole's album design! Woo-hoo! Danny and Nicole were married in October at Grand Plaza Resort in St. Pete Beach. It was an amazing day!

Click here to see the design in its entirety and keep in mind that the finished album is much larger--12x12 inches in size.

CLICK HERE FOR ALBUM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and creative, Dawn! I love all of them, but especially the ones of them sitting in the sand I think! The jump shot is also really fun!