About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Rachel and Peter: Wedding

Last Saturday I was in Charleston to shoot Rachel and Peter's wedding. Instead of telling you all the details about the beautiful church and the great decor, I am going to tell you about Rachel and Peter. I did not know a lot about the couple going into the wedding but I by the end of the day they blew me away. There is a saying that goes "A family that prays together, stays together" and I live by that! Rachel and Peter opted for the first look and saw eachother alone in the church before the ceremony.

The moment they saw eachother they heald eachother and just starred into eachother's eyes, I couldn't help but sigh. When the moment was over he pulled her to the side and they started reading a book together, later I found out it was a devotional they read together in the morning and night....sigh.....

This is why I picked the song that I did for their slideshow. Marriage is more that just a bond between two people if the marriage revolves around God. It is the most important relationship you will ever have.

CLICK HERE FOR SLIDE SHOW!!!!











3 comments:

Heather S. Photographics said...

Dawn, sorry to be mooshy but that was such a moving slideshow. The music was beautiful and I saw that love in them before I even read what you wrote about them. You really moved me with that slideshow... I bet the women will be crying again when seeing this one. Great Job darling!

Blue Mountain Photo Works said...

Really good stuff. The images showed lots of emotion and depth!

Kelly Park Photography said...

Dawn, these are beautiful. Rachel and Peter are a sweet couple and you captured them perfectly :)