About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

OSP Contest

I am going to enter one of these pictures in a contest between a few other photographers that were there that day and I need your help deciding which picture to use. HELP!!!! Please just comment below with the number of your favorite photo.
Thank you!!!!
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. 8.

6 comments:

Blue Mountain Photo Works said...

I really like the one with the columns! Great leading lines.

Erin Gail said...

6

Anonymous said...

I vote for the Bride in front of the door, or the kiss on the neck picture.

Unknown said...

Number ONE! love it!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, these are all cute, but I say my fav's are the 1st one and the next-to-last one!

Anonymous said...

Number 5 has really wonderful lighting, and I love the focus on her. Very good... but I love number one as well. The focus on her again is great. I don't know if this is too late but I wanted to leave my comments anyway!