About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I have no REAL friends

.....because if I did have real friends all of you would have told me that I have been spelling Sneak Peek WRONG this whole time....whole time. Hello!!!! I have been spelling it like the peak of a mountain not peek at something.
Now I know!!! It's like having something in your teeth. A true friend will tell you, although I really do get mad when people tell me, as if it was their fault.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didnt even notice....I sware!

he he!!

Heather S. Photographics said...

Oh my.. i didnt even notice and I did that whole lesson on homophones too or is to? LOL

Sorry about that, and if you did have something in your toofers.. id tell you!

cu4photos said...

OMG, that's so funny. I never noticed anything.