About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kari and Chris: Maternity

Kari and Chris are expecting an awesome little guy within the next two months. The reason I know their little man will be awesome is because I love baby boys!! They are so much fun. They have a perfect little room just for the baby and when I thought it was perfectly color coordinated and nothing could be better, I turned the corner and saw their daughters room. A pink princess wonderland. That room is every girls dream.
Here are some pictures from their fun maternity session. It was a little difficult because it was during the Bucks game but we managed. Congratulations to all of you and I am so excited to meet the little man. I had fun getting to know you. I look forward to seeing you at Kortnee's wedding.
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR SLIDESHOW!!






No comments: