About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Senior 2009: Krystina

I am proud to introduce to you my new friend Krystina. She is so cute and fun and just loves life. I would too if I had as fun of a mom and aunt like she does. We went to her high school and took some fun pictures in her "hallway" and then we went to a local park. I had a lot of fun with you Krystina. Good luck this year!! Enjoy the freedom!!
You are awesome and beautiful!!
CLICK HERE FOR SLIDESHOW!!
This is a funny behind the scene picture. Krystina's mom and aunt had to hold up her knees since she just had surgery on them.




Doesn't she look like Kelly Clarkson in this picture?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful girl! really like the last two--the light on the bridge is great!