About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Orlando Trip

Ok well I went to Orlando last weekend for a business trip. First I met up with my roomies and then we went to the Free2 Succeed Seminar led by the one and only David Jay. Here is a picture of Elise with David Jay.

I learned so much great stuff and I am so excited about the direction my business is going. Well afterwards us ladies were led by my new friend Regis on a tour of David Jay's tour bus. This thing was so cool and of course we had to take pictures on it.


Then we went to an after party and went back for some sleep at our hotel. The next day we hung out at Mike and Kevin's studio and waited for the rain to go away.
Shandon, one of my roomies and new friend!

Theresa, my other roomie and carpooler! Theresa, you are so much fun and I loved talking with you.

Beautiful Michelle

Kevin who went to Rock the Universe with his son, hope you had fun. I know the concert was great! You are a good Dad!!

So the rain finally stopped and we had a bridal shoot with Sarah and Scott. An awesome couple and fellow photographers. You two were great. I hope you like your photos.
Mike and his stinkin Nikon, so jealous.

Group at work

Pretty Leslie, it was great meeting you!! I hope to see you again soon. I look forward to seeing your pictures.

Mike's new avatar hopefully, he needs to show that thing off. THank you so much for all your hard work in putting this together.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Dawn, these are just georgeous!!! Your images look pretty crisp to me. I always thought I had a problem with soft focus. I really do hope we have a chance to meet up again. I had so much fun! Thank you so much for taking that shot of me (I really do squint too much when I shoot ;))...would love to have it if you could send it my way!

Anonymous said...

Dawn, what a fun post! It was great seeing you again!!!! Your photos from the shoot are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Dawn,
I cant believe that when we met.. I was the girl with the camera. Your work is stunning.. I love watching it progress.. I now need lessons from you!

So glad you found something you love that gives you precious time with your gorgeous little boy.