About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Jalking

This is what I call my new exercise. I have been trying to exercise for 30 mins a day three days a week. At first it was jogging and now it has become jalking (1/2 walking, 1/2 jogging) and I really should just admit that it is now just speed walking. Although I have to say, I am SPEED walking. Like arms moving, people pointing a laughing, buns clinched together, SPEED walking. So anyways, my first day walking I had a car of "Hoodlums" pull up next to me and say stuff, luckily I had my ipod on so I couldn't hear them, but it scared me. So the next day I walk with this:

Is that a bit much?? I mean seriously, Chris and I couldn't help but laugh because really what would I do with those knifes. They might prick a finger but that would be it. Oh and not to mention my "jogging" shorts don't have pockets in them so my pants kept falling.
Fun Times!!!

No comments: