About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Monday, July 21, 2008

Men in my life

There isn't any thing that I love more that time with my husband and my son. The only thing I would like better is if I would get to be in some of the pictures. Is it sad that I do not have one picture of me and my son that is a good picture. I mean I have some on my phone and a few of us doing stuff but I dont have a single good picture of the two or three of us. (Hint to my husband, my birthday is coming up) So we will see if he reads my blog, anyways to continue on with the tradition that there are only pictures of the two boys here are some we took this weekend.

7 comments:

chayil :) said...

wow... the resemblance is amazing!! That last picture is just soooooo great!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, The second picture needs to be entered in something.....I dont know what. But it should win an Award for the Cutest picture I have ever seen. I LOVE IT!!!!!

I am sorry not to see more of you, but you bless me everytime I log on!!!

Thank YOU!!

Anonymous said...

PS: It is nice to see the bed...since my Grandbaby is hanging UPSIDE DOWN:0

DIOS MIO!!!

Love you both Gigi

Anonymous said...

i love that picture of them both making the same funny face! it's great & soo cute!!!!

rachel

MattDJ said...

LOVE that last image!!! :-)

I totally hear ya...I'm in maaaaaybe 3% of our family photos. And they are the ones of me holding the camera up!!

Laurel E. Riffey said...

How AORABLE is the 2nd photo of your little one and your husband! LOVe the faces! Found your site from an ad in a local magazine. Got you bookmarked. Always interested in local photographers since this is a business that I plan to break into soon! Enjoying your work! BTW... know what you mean about not having nay good pics. I feel that I have no good pics with my own children. It's always of my husband and them! :0)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That second shot is too much! What a great capture. :)