About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Friday, July 11, 2008

New outlook on blogging

I heard a story from my Dad once about a women in our church who was having a bad day. She started questioning God about why her life was the way it was and wondered where He was. She was pumping her gas with these thoughts in her head and went to go pay the cashier. On her way there another women stopped her and gave her a hug and said "God told me to tell you that is from him."
There have been many times when I feel the urge to smile at someone or say hello or just make converstation with them. What if by doing those things I am doing something for their life. Just a thought!!

Today was our friend's first birthday, I haven't gotten to editing the pictures but here is one of little Jacob. Happy Birthday Jacob.

Do you ever have an urge to talk to someone you dont know??

2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love it!!! he's too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Soooo cute!!!!