About Me

My photo
My name is Dawn Haas and I am a portrait/lifestyle photographer in the Tampa/St. Pete/New Port Richey area. This is where I put all my thoughts and a few pictures from every shoot. For more information check out my website at www.dawnhaasphotography.com or please contact me by email. God bless and if you like what you see I am just an email away. Dawnhaasphotography@gmail.com

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sarah and Kayla

I am sure you recognize Sarah she has been one of my favorite people to take pictures of. She is a pro now but now I am introducing Kayla too. Kayla is an aspiring model and she can totally do it. She is the epitome of "All American Girl." She is so beautiful!!
So YESTERDAY!!! We actually went to an industrial park and took pictures in the worst conditions. First of all it was HOT!!! Then it was like four o'clock so the sun was so harsh and hazy. I think we pulled it off though. I am happy with these pictures.
Thank you Sarah and Kayla I hope you had fun. Kayla good luck with everything and come back to take pictures soon!!!
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR SLIDESHOW!!!!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn thank you. pictures look good. i think they could have been so much better if it wasnt so extremely hot out! we are both very critical and were like eww eww ooo ewww ooo thats good. lol. but we had fun!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

beautiful session!!! the second shot looks like an ad!

Elise Schreiner said...

Dawn - love the shoots. We have to get together soon!
Elise

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn, You have noooo idea how much I appreciate you taking the time to do this. You may not know, but I love modeling and want it as a career. So thanks again. I LOVED the pictures, even if in some i was totally not paying attention! Thanks sooo much!
-Kayla Haney :)